Downtown Delaware provides technical assistance and training to staff and volunteers of designated Main Street programs, Commercial District Affiliate communities, and stakeholders of business districts statewide.
To sign up for our mailing list and receive information regarding Downtown Delaware training opportunities as they become available, please visit our Contact Us page.
Main Street Conference in Baltimore, MD
Training dates, topics, and locations vary based on needs of our communities, best practices, and trending topics, and are held in a variety of formats and venues:
- The annual Main Street Now! conference offers exception networking and training opportunities annually! It takes place in the Spring of each year with the next conference to be held May 1-3, 2017, in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Idea Exchanges are held quarterly for Main Street program staff and epresentatives from each Commercial District Affiliate community.
- New Program Manager and Board Development Training
- Retailer, eCommerce and other types of training opportunities targeted to downtown small business owners.
- Downtown Delaware also provides technical assistance and training customized to affiliated communities on an as-needed basis.
- Coming soon... Four Point Refresh training!
Contact Diane Laird for information on any of the above training opportunities, or to discuss customized technical assistance for your community.